The Glyfada house is situated at the end of a country lane within the grounds of Glyfada and is in a class of it’s own. The Glyfada House is comfortably furnished and elegantly decorated in the style of a Greek country house with more amenities than our standard accommodation. White walls, wooden beams and traditional stoneware give The Glyfada House its uniquely cosy and welcoming atmosphere. There is a large terrace with a beautiful view over the sea and the green hills of Glyfada, which makes it ideal for al fresco dining. The house is ideally suited for a family of 4, or a couple looking for that extra bit of privacy and luxury on holiday. The smallest port of Paxos, Loggos, is 15 minutes walk.
If you wish to receive more information about this property, please call: (+30) 26620 31769 or (+30) 6981021799 or click here to contact us.
- Private location (free standing villa)
- Sitting Room (with TV & stone fireplace)
- Kitchen (with breakfast bar, dishwasher, 2 hot plates & oven, kettle, fridge)
- Double Bedroom (with en suite WC)
- Twin Bedroom
- Bathroom (with shower and toilet)
- Large private terrace with sea view
- Air Conditioning on request